Collagen-boosting Merry Mocktail recipe
The perfect drink to welcome friends and family into your home. This Merry Mocktail is inspired by all that glows and is the ultimate festive drink with all the collagen boosting benefits sourced from our hair, skin and nail supplement, Beauty Dew.
This recipe was created by raw food chef Julie Mitsios, @earthtotablebondi.
Serves — 2
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tbsp Beauty Dew
- 4 thin slices orange
- 1 bottle ginger kombucha
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- Add 1/2 cup ice cubes to each glass.
- Distribute the pomegranate seeds between each glass.
- Add 2 thin slices of orange to each glass.
- Add 1 tbsp Beauty Dew to each glass.
- Top each glass off with ginger kombucha or sparkling mineral water.
- Finish with a spring of rosemary.
Don't forget to tag us (@ediblebeautyau) when you recreate this Merry Mocktail!
This berry flavoured liquid elixir contains a highly bio-available form of Silica, along with Vitamin C and Zinc to encourage healthy collagen production designed to help you achieve healthy hair, skin and nails.
You can shop Beauty Dew here.
Leave a comment